- your name;
- your location information (for example your GPS location);
- your social media handles;
- your age and/or date of birth;
- your preferences and/or opinions;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of our Website, including through the use of Internet cookies, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Website, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
- Directly: We collect personal information which you directly provide to us, including through the ‘contact us’ form on our Website or when you request our assistance via email, or over the telephone.
- Indirectly: We may collect personal information which you indirectly provide to us while interacting with us, such as when you use our Website, in emails, over the telephone and in your online enquiries.
- to enable you to access and use our Website;
- to enable you to access and use our associated applications;
- to contact and communicate with you about our Website;
- for internal record keeping, administrative, invoicing and billing purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Website, associated applications;
- for advertising and marketing;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have;
- if you have applied for employment with us; to consider your employment application; and
- if otherwise required or authorised by law.
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, to us, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, couriers, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required or authorised by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- any other third parties as required, with your authorisation, or authorised by law.
- if you request access to, or a copy of, your personal information, we will provide you with a copy of the personal information we keep about you, then subject to any lawful grounds for withholding the information, if that information is held in a way that it can be readily retrieved. However, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable amount for providing copies of any personal information you request, to take into account the time, cost and effort involved; and
- if you request a correction to your personal information and we agree that your personal information needs correcting, an amended record of your personal information will be provided back to you. If we do not agree to your request for a correction, you may request that we take reasonable steps to attach to the information a statement of correction sought but not made.